West Chehalem Friends Church
16700 NE North Valley Road
Newberg, Oregon 97132
Phone: (503) 538-5903
You are Welcome Among Friends!
Thanks for looking us up on the web. We hope you visit us if you haven’t yet. Visiting a church for the first time isn’t easy. Finding a church home is even harder. We want to do our best to welcome you in a friendly and thoughtful way. Feel free to contact us with any questions ahead of time. We want to meet you!
Sunday Morning Schedule
10:00 AM – Worship Gathering
We gather to celebrate our life in Jesus and worship together as a community of faith. Worship with us in song, prayer, sharing, reflection, learning, inspiration and fellowship. We believe that the Spirit of Christ is present with us and leads us in worship. The teaching of God’s Word is an essential element of our services. Open worship is a part of our service where we listen quietly to the Lord and share as we are led.
11:15 AM – Activities for All Ages
A rotating schedule of events include a Bible discussion group, worship using arts and crafts, games in the gym and Bible skills learning. Casual fellowship time is also available as well as opportunity for personal prayer time with a church leader.
Mid-Spring Community “Gym” Sale!
June 4th, 2022
Here’s your chance to profit from all that stuff you no longer need. Tables provided: $2 for small table; $5 for large table. For details text or call LeRoy (503) 849-8696, or email email@example.com
Our church is a partner with Love, INC and also donate food to FISH as well as clothes and food to the Community Drop-In Center at 2nd Street Community Church. We also serve students in cooperation with Ewing Young Elementary School.
- Stand For Children Home Learning Resources
- YCAP Youth office in Newberg that offers support and training to kids
- Chehalem Online Academy (COLA) online school
- SAGE: A community of advocates who believe that each generation should improve the quality of life for the next
- Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative Parenting resources.
- Axis.org Focus on teenagers and young adults.
- Chehalem Youth & Family Services Services include YOOP program serving youth ages 16-24 in Yamhill County.